Friday, August 3, 2007

10 days old!






WOW! Time has gone by fast and i'm sure it will continue to whiz by. Aria is adjusting well to the world and in our family. Brielle loves saying her baby sisters' name and pretending to feed her with the play bottles that Melyna got her. I don't think Brielle quite gets the fact that she's not a toy b/c yesterday she asked for her when i was nursing her like this" aria, please" and she put her hands out expecting to get her and put her in her toy stroller. Silly girl! The last few days we had some family visit (Mom,Todd,Brian & Terri) and it was really nice to see them all. I was pretty sad when my mom left back home b/c we won't see her for another month. I look at the pics of my mom holding Aria and i can only imagine what she must have felt when she had each one of her babies. Now, we are all (almost) having our babies. Time really does just go tooo fast! I don't want to even think of my girls growing up!

8 comments:

Alisha said...

i totally feel the same about my babies growing up. i can't believe how fast time goes!!
those pictures are beautiful. it's good to see your mom.
now we need some of you and your babies. :)

AHEM said...

is aria flashing a gang sign in the first photo?

totally cute. i love having little girls. we are really fortunate. h

CCmomma said...

Totally gang signing! It's the new rage-forget signing time and baby einstiens-now w/ my patented program your child can be flashing gang signs in the womb and upon delivery even! She's way ahead of all the other kids her age!:)

the crew said...

Congratulations! Sorry I haven't gotten back with you sooner- things have been crazy! I am so happy to hear about your birth experience- it sounded wonderful! You have such beautiful girls- I hope all is well!
Kiersten Lewis

Lewieville said...

Corrine!! We need new pictures!

katrina berg said...

ahh, now i see the gang signs. such a bright gal that aria! thx again for the call corrine...ou're such a beautiful friend and an absolute inspiration! glad i'm not the only mom that has to have exciting hobbies and talents!

AHEM said...

more pictures!!

AHEM said...

more pictures!!