Saturday, August 8, 2009

Date Night

Last night we went on a great Date with our friends, Cachay and Joey! It was spur of the moment and was so awesome!
We ate at Black Pepper Grill off Eastern( Formerly White Chocolate Grill)
and then we saw Cirque Du Soliel's Le Reve at the Wynn Theater. I was awe-struck the whole time! The show features on of the world's only water/pool stages and it was incredible how the performers swam and some glided through the air on certain apparatus's. It sometimes had so many things going on at once that my eyes couldn't stay affixed on the main parts but really, every small part played a major role.

There was syncronized swimming in red heels, white suited funny men, red men in skirts doing japanese-ish flips and karate moves. acrobats flipping over suspended tables, lots of good dancing and the moveable floor that rose from the water. It was a spectacle for sure. I recommend it and am grateful for the invite, friends!

I had so much fun and can't wait for another date night with my hubby!
to see more of Le Reve, youtube it!
~C

1 comment:

CaTina said...

Fun, I need a date night! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HEADBANDS! Check out my Blog!