Monday, April 5, 2010

okay so for the time being...


look on our adoption blog please! There are no back links/blog rolls etc... as we need to respect YOUR privacy by not sharing all our peeps blog links so, for now spy on us via www.brandonandcorrine.blogspot.com

News... we are moving in a few weeks- got a house today! It's cool and about 1.3 miles away from the Temple! And not too far from Aurora's Fam. Services Offices where I will be kicking it a lot with the new FSA fam! So excited for our adventure!

2 comments:

Shelise said...

Wow. I love that house. I'm so excited for you guys. I just looked through your adoption blog and seriously, you are so dang beautiful. I loved reading it and getting to know you guys a little bit better. I hope things go well. Good luck with the move.

The Dell Family said...

Corrine that is so fast!!!! I love your new house. That is a fantastic neighborhood. You will love it. All I have to say "No excuses for going to the temple. that rocks!!!!" Good Luck! We are moving at the end of the month!!!!