Friday, September 7, 2007

The Beach!


We spent most of our time at La Jolla and then some time at Mission. Overall the waves were great except for one day when they were so strong the waves literally knocked me over and i did a front handspring under water. It was a little freaky! In all my years I've never had that happen to me. Brielle obviously loved the beach and sand and running from the waves. It was so fun to see her light up about something i love so much. Aria did great too! I kept her in the shade and she napped so well it amazed me. Pictured is cousin Rylie and Brielle and the other is of my brothers Todd and Brent and my dad, Danny. Brent is buried up to his knees. He dung pretty far down to get stuck like that. I only wish i would have taken pics of the beach trip with my friend Ivy and her boys. She has 4 1/2 yr. old twins and a 2 yr. old and is pregnant with her first girl(hopefully and most likely). I had so much fun with them, my aunt Diane, my step mom, Mary and cool people that i met on the beach. I can't wait till next summer to go again!

No comments: