Tuesday, September 11, 2007

The Message...

I read this book and just finished it. It's called the Message by Lance Richardson. It's about his journeys beyond the veil and back while he was in a coma. I loved it and truly felt uplifted by reading the gospel truths in it's pages. You aren't going to learning any new doctrine or anything from this book but it will reaffirm what you already believe and truly change your way of thinking about what is truly important on this earth. It's a quick fun, spiritual, touching read. You can find it at any church bookstore and it's about 150 pages or so. Without giving too much away, my favorite part was when Jozet feels Lance's spirit beside her in her car on the way to the mall. We do have loved ones in our families that help us each day from the Spirit world.Truly, it is Real!

2 comments:

Mike and Megan Johnson said...

Hey my blog is johnsons4eternity.blogspot.com. It was great to see you at the blessing. Aria is so cute! Talk to you soon! Megan

Mike and Megan Johnson said...

Hey were you able to get to my blog? My email address is meganleighc@hotmail.com. Let me know if you were not able to get to it.