Monday, September 10, 2007

Long overdue Thanks!!!

So, i have been thinking about all the people in my life whom i need to thank for helping me these past few months. First, i want to thank Brandon, my awesome hubby, for picking up the slack around the house, helping Brielle each morning and night and just still loving me after what pregnancy does to the body. Thanks to Melyna for all the free massages and presents for Brielle and for just being available and dinners. Thanks to Miki for watching Brielle, visiting and all the advice about nursing. Thanks to my in-laws and mother for helping with Brielle and my house and meals and sewing and such, i could keep going on and on about you two women- you are lifesavers. Thanks to my midwives Jill and MArvi for making it such an excellent and special and somewhat funny birthing experience. You will always be remembered. Thanks to all the friends and family who bought diapers and pitched in for our handy double stroller. Thanks to Tirza and Tiffany for the maternity clothes. I hope the next person can get good use out of them. Thanks to Hayley and Alisha for the true advice and friendship they have given me since we were kids. Thanks to Kathi B. for watching my babes when i got mastitis. Thanks to my neighbor Susan for watching Brielle and for visiting and just being you. Thanks to the Nielson family and Dr. Jason for the quick meds for Aria when i needed it. Your family is so amazing and we love you all heeps. Thanks for all my pregnant friends~Cashay, you made this time of my life so enjoyable and i'm so glad we reconnected when we did. You are so special to me, lady! All of my friends who put up with my mixing up of dates, thank you for bearing with me. Thanks to Crystal for your old stuff and for the reality talks of what having two kids would be like. Thanks to my sister Cristiana, for having twins and making it look easy for me. You are such a good example and trooper through it all. I'm so very lucky and blessed to have such great family and friends and i know that God put you all in my life so i could learn from you great things and be uplifted. and if i forgot anyone, i apologize. Love to you all forever!~Corrine

2 comments:

Alisha said...

corrine, you are surrounded by people who love you! bw, great pictures of cali. i'm happy you had fun. also, were are the pictures of you and brandon? :)

CCmomma said...

who cares about us. The kids are much cuter! We will get family pics soon and i have a few i'm editting right now of us. Soon, very soon!