Sunday, May 17, 2009

Here's what I've been up to...


Click here to see!

Also, Aria is getting really good at swimming and I'll take pics of her this week. We had a great fun Saturday in the pool, at the splash park for Sophie's B-day and then I went to the Wyson's for a little visit with Cachay and Friends.

I finished a ton of projects and am looking forward finishing Diesel's pics, the girls pics, making about 15 or so baby bracelets and a couple sets, maybe more, fulfilling another crochet flower order for Candy Elephant, sewing a Diaper clutch for i class i will teach in late June at Quiltique and maybe whipping out a few more dresses for MY girls this time-I'm probably just going to use fabric i have and make these dresses more like Play Dresses or something to throw over the swimsuit when the towel dresses are dirty or just not enough.

Oh, and this Saturday i will be delivering a 3 tiered wedding cake for Jessica Penman's wedding. That process starts Thursday night with a few hours of baking. Now, that i have a double oven, it speeds up the baking process- loving the Viking Professional, baby! Then Friday, I ice the cakes and stick them in the freezer-.Saturday, I detail and deliver them around 5-5:30 then i plan on going over Angie D's for a BBQ/pool party! It will be a nice way to end a semi-stressful cake day!

Hope you all have great week!

No comments: