Monday, July 7, 2008

Yay! for RescuePro

If you have no idea what i'm talking about, RescuePro recovers your lost, deleted info, photos, videos and so much more. So, thanks to that program( google it if you want it) i get to start posting on our vacation to SD. (thanks Jan!)
Here's the first installment of LEGOLAND Pictures. Brielle loved it and every ride she would say" Let's go on it again, mommy!" Waiting in lines was a bit odd to her but, she got the hang of it and was such fun! It was fun to go with my Dad, Mary and niece Riley too. We loved it for the little ones!
This water bucket drenched us!
So soaked it scared Brielle a little!( good pics Brandon)

My dad, Danny and our cupcake, Aria!


Are you in Vegas? Nope it's made of LEGOS!
My cutest Big Girl ever!

Still more lego monuments! They are impressive. 
More to come later!

3 comments:

Spring said...

That looks way fun! I'm glad you were able to restore your pics!

Unknown said...

that's pretty cool. i love Brielle's eyes in that picture!

Shannan said...

Hey, Happy 6 years. I also just wanted to thank you for the time you spent with me showing me all the baby stuff. That was alot of fun and I am sure glad that you know so much about babies and the ins. Well I hope Vegas is not to hot, or that you are swimming alot. Thanks again!!