Sunday, July 26, 2009

I want to sleep in my very own bed...

says B on our trip home today!!! Our vacation was soo fun( i will elaborate later) bu it's nice to be home. I can't wait to share all the fun stuff we did and the great people we got to spend time with.
I must say that when i leave there's always a bit of sadness for me, b/c i wish that i could have spent a little more time with each one of you that i saw- just one-on-one time talking about the MEAT of our lives.

I enjoyed having that time with my sisters( Cristi and Nancy) and I'm so happy to have them in my life. When Mary( Nancy's Mom) married my dad, we sure got lucky to have Nancy as a part of our lives! She and Cristi became instant friends and I got to know her through Cristi at first. She saved me in UT and I'll get to that later. I am so happy i got to spend some time with Cristi and her boys and to have time with Tirza and Brad and Owen and Chase! I'm a lucky auntie to have such cute boys and nephews! More later!
~C

No comments: