Tuesday, August 5, 2008

More pics from San Diego-Clingers!

We got to attend Tommy Browning's reception and see my good friend IVY and her clan while we were in SD. I got to see her darling little girl, Violet and attend her son Sam's Birthday party and go to Green Valley Falls with the kids and Carl's Birth Family ( GV Falls in SD not GV , NV and Carl, her husband, not my step-dad). I only got a few pics off my erased card from that so here they are.

What a major gorgeous baby! she's going to model for my boutique company next time I come down. I got to give her a white bling bracelet as her baby shower gift and I also made a bracelet for my cousin, jessa's baby, madeline. That one was pink and lilac crystals with all sterling silver! I hope both girls enjoyed their bling. 
I wish Ivy could live next door. I think the world of my dear friend and she has given so much to me just through her friendship.

No comments: